Advantages of LED lighting systems
- Huge energy savings - between 50 and 80% comparing to traditional lamps and halogens.
- Very long working life - 50 000 hours. When used 10 hours a day, it will work at the same brightness level
for over 13 years.
- Very good colour index mapping, nice colour of light (natural daylight) – objects in illuminated area are brightened and well visible. There is a possibility to design systems of any color and light temperature.
- No stroboscopic effect.
- Trouble-free work in low temperatures.
- Quick start - LED lamps reach full brightness immediately after turning on - perfect solution for motion sensors.
- Simple installation.
- No glass parts - reduced possibility of damages and increased safety.
- Eco-friendly - no environmental pollution. Do not contain harmful substances such as mercury or lead, because they are manufactured in accordance with the ROHS directive. After working life they should be utilised as waste electronic equipment (WEEE directive, code: 160214). Thanks to a very high energy efficiency, they can reduce CO2 emission up to 60%.
- No line interference – power factor >0,9. Total harmonic distortion THD<20%.